RideOut’ FireFly Handle Bar Grips, these patented handle bar grips with built in turn signal indicator lights are a design unique to RideOut Technologies. These grips make your riding more comfortable and allows you to ride longer because you are less fatigued.
RideOut’ FireFly Handle Bar Grips, these patented handle bar grips with built in turn signal indicator lights are a design unique to RideOut Technologies. Be seen and be safe with these grips!
Be seen and be safe!
A push button under the rider’s thumb turns the flashing lights on. This enables the riders to signal lane changes while still holding onto the handle bars. Lights are visible from three directions.
Very easy to install on your bike. The ergonomic shape and soft rubber make riding more comfortable.
- Ergonomic bicycle handle bar grips with built-in turn signal indicator lights
- Turn signal lights visible from front, side and behind the rider
- Lights turn on with the push of a button and turn off automatically after 30 seconds
- Bright LED amber lights allow the ride to indicate turns without letting go of the handlebars
- Be Seen and Be Safe, endorsed by police
- Shockproof, weather proof and UV resistant, soft padded rubber
- Fits 22 mm, (9/10 inch) diameter bars or standard straight bars
These ergonomic grips will help to reduce rider fatigue. These grips work to keep the rider’s wrist straighter. With straighter wrists, blood circulation to the hands is increased. Also the wider grip size means your hands can rest in a more natural position. Most users report an overall reduction in arm, shoulder and neck fatigue after switching to these FireFly grips.
Be seen, be safe and go farther with these grips!